PEACE is an endearing word today as we live in a time of wars and turmoil. Is it possible to live at PEACE when the world is full of discord, and circumstances in your life seem to be out of your control?… The answer is YES! You see, I’ve been studying this PEACE thing for a long time now. As I watched my beloved sister’s life spiral down the Medical Matrix Rabbit Hole due to the devastating anxiety drugs she was given, I was determined to learn how we can use the Spirit of PEACE to heal our souls. Yeah I did say the Spirit of PEACE (more about that later).
This is an important subject beloved. The Medical Matrix is turning thousands of us into legal drug addicts every day. All you have to do is tell your doctor that you are under stress and see what happens. See what you’re prescribed if you’re over fifty and hospitalized for any reason. This is why “Seek Education Before Medication” is the mantra of our Church Health Reform & Wellness Mission.
Simply put, when you’re not in PEACE you’re attractive to more and more things that can steal your peace. The word of God is serious about staying in PEACE for a reason. Just grab a concordance and up the word peace.
SEVEN STEPS TO EVERYDAY PEACE ~
The first thing to always remember is that PEACE is an inside job. You don’t need to be in a place that’s free from noise, trouble, difficult work or annoying people. Real PEACE means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your soul (your mind, will and emotions).
“So Coach Carmen how is that possible” you’re most likely asking. I want to share seven things you can begin now to break the spirit of angst off of your life and bring you a continuous flow of PEACE.
1. Develop a personal relationship with the Prince of Peace. ~ The word says that having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ will bring you peace. I know that when I pursue Him, peace always follows.
2. Walk in love. ~ Because God is Love, love is another vital key to living in peace, so give yourself a regular “heart checkup” to see if forgiveness is in order. Hebrews I2:14 tell us this… “Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;” Emotional drama creates internal toxins and causes wasted energy, energy that one needs to heal not only mind and body but finances, relationships, you name it. Become aware of stressful relationships and avoid energy drainers. Work to deal more positively with all challenging people and situations. Remember that being right and controlling is not worth staying sick, broke and out of alignment with your destiny.
3. Guard your mouth. ~ The primary purpose of our words is to CREATE. Shocking for most, but true. It is amazing how much stress and anxiety we bring on ourselves by the words we constantly speak over our lives. Practice Using your mouth strategically. Pray, praise, laugh and repeat affirmations and scripture throughout the day.
4. Guard your eyes. ~ Don’t allow your eyes to look at any and everything. Movies and images that make you uneasy must be avoided if you’re serious about your peace walk, especially at the first. I also highly suggest that you REPLACE TV in the evening with reading a book or watching and program that is soothing to your soul. I along with many peace seekers I know have avoided the news all together. If it gets that bad believe me you’ll find out in time. There’s no need to subject your soul to on going mess that you can’t possibly change anyway.
5. Guard your ears. ~ You have to get radical. You just can’t listen to any and everything beloved that includes down putting, low vibrational music. If it doesn’t give you peace, turn it off, or walk away from it.
6. Change your perception. ~ How we see things has everything to do with how we react to what we see (a Coach Carmen original quote). The word says that ‘as a man thinketh in his heart so is he’. The gift of perception is very powerful because our lives are created by it. If you think everyone is against you, they are, because that’s what you perceive. The challenge is to perceive that all things work together for your good and everything will, even when the complete opposite appears to be true.
7. Change what you eat. ~ We are what we eat. Eating a diet high in organic, raw plant-based food will heal your mind and bring more peace to your soul. Trust me on this.
Your 2 Part Coaching Assignment
#1 Turn the following Peace Scriptures (along with others you find) into affirmations ~
Write them on index cards and add them to your Scripture/Affirmation Card Collection.
“The Lord will give strength to His people; He will bless His people with peace.”
— Psalms 29:11
“God will keep them in perfect peace those whose mind is stayed on Him because they trust in Him.” — Isaiah 26:3
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” — John 14:27.
#2 For further support view the Sharing The Bliss “Soothe Your Soul” Coaching Options Here.
Got questions related to this article? Click Here: Ask Coach Carmen
Ready to Soothe Your Soul, Heal Your Body &/or Monetize Your Mission?
Grab Your F.R.E.E. GET STARTED NOW Gift Bundle Here: www.SharingTheBliss.com